Car rental Singapore – your escort to an enjoyable vacation
Singapore is a country with booming economy and things there are getting expensive day by day, the costs involved in purchasing properties, cars, petrol, insurance etc. are among the highest in Asia as well as at par with the costliest cities of the world. With car maintenance rates among the highest in the world, more and more people are looking forward for car rental in Singapore instead of owning one. If you are a resident of Singapore then car rental Singapore can save you from various types of costs involved to maintain a car e.g. insurance, road tax and repairs etc.
The car rental companies in Singapore relieves you from car repair cost and other costs linked with a car, just pay the car rental price and enjoy your drive. With more and more people opting for car rental Singapore, more and more car rental companies are popping up here and the car rental rates are quite competitive as compared to the prevalent demand.
Here are some useful tips to help you find the best deal with respect to car rental in Singapore.
- Search online for your car rental deal. Online you can browse through a number of websites involved in the business, in this way you can know about the prevalent market rates and various types of deals available in the market from the comfort of your home and take your decision at leisure, without any haste or without coming under any sort of compulsion. These are also some of the reasons why online booking of car rental is becoming more and more popular.
- Before searching for your car deal it is necessary to know exactly what you want. You should have a clear picture in your mind about your needs and tastes with respect to the desired vehicle. You should also be clear about the range of your budget that you can afford without any difficulty when you go to rent a car in Singapore.
- If you want your booking on public holidays, then it is necessary to make prior booking well ahead of your requirement dates. Generally prior booking of at least a fortnight to a month is required during the major holiday seasons like Chinese New Year and Hari Raya Pussa.
- Weekly rates are cheaper than the rates for individual days. Weekend rates are highest of all. So, if you are planning to use a car for more than five days go for weekly rates.
- Take proper care to ensure that proper insurance cover would be provided or not. This is important because if this factor is not checked then even a minor accident may cost you dearly.
- As long as you are getting good service try to be with the same car rental company, this will make you eligible for discount offers and up gradation to nicer and spacious car at the same rates.
Following the above mentioned tips will help you in getting the best car rental deal in Singapore and lead you to have a great and enjoyable vacation throughout your trip.